Thursday, June 5, 2008

Lakers vs. Celtics Poll

Here we go. Game one between the Lakers and the Celtics is tonight and I am so excited. I am a Cali girl so you know I'm going for my Lakers!

It seems there is a lot of smack talk all over the place. I am starting to think that everybody on the West Coast is going for the Lakers and everybody on the East Coast is going for Boston. So I decided to create a poll and see who my Myspace friends think is going to win this first game. I get to vote first, so that first vote for the Lakers is mine!

Oh, and the second poll is for you to pick who you think will win the whole series. Go Lakers!!!

Lakers vs. Celtics

Created by jimjonesbone and has 0 votes on Bzoink

Who will win Game one?
Lakers
Celtics


View Current Results

Create a Poll | Search Polls | Go to Bzoink



Lakers vs. Celtics series

Created by jimjonesbone and has 0 votes on Bzoink

Who is going to win the Championship?
Lakers
Celtics


View Current Results

Create a Poll | Search Polls | Go to Bzoink


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lakers!!!!!!!!!!!