Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Nicole Marie Lenz Bikini Picture Gallery

Well it looks like the choice is clear. At the time that I am posting this, Nicole Marie Lenz was the clear choice getting 44% of the votes. Tila Tequila came in second place with 24%. Apparently, nobody cares and/or does not want to see any more pictures of Paris Hilton with that dazed, deer-in-the-headlights look, and those ridiculously over-stuffed lips. In fact, here is an email I received from one of my website visitors:

"The only way Paris Hilton's new lips would actually be sexy is if they were the result of a punch in the mouth, and not value-pack of collagen that she got on sale at Costco."

So without further ado, let me introduce you to our winner: Nicole Marie Lenz. Nicole is a former Playboy Bunny (Miss March 2000).

In 2004, reports of a video tape emerged which allegedly featured Paris Hilton having sex with Nicole Lenz. The video was reportedly filmed on Hilton’s 22nd birthday. I wish I had a copy of that video to post here. You will just have to settle for these pictures of Nicole.

No comments: