Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Lindsay Lohan Compilation


Lohan, whose publicist confirmed last week that the actress was in Alcoholics Anonymous (AA), has been seen out just as often as before, but now, the hotspot is less clubs Hyde and Teddys and more Lakers games and lunches.

While Lohan is still partying at clubs and bars, she told People that the AA sessions have been helping.

"I haven't had a drink in seven days or anything," Lohan said. "I'm not even legal, too. So why would I? I don't drink when I go to clubs. I drink with my friends at home, but there's no need to. I feel better not drinking. It's more fun. I have Red Bull."

Lohan also revealed a bit of astonishing news: these AA meetings? Not new!
"I just left an AA meeting," Lohan said. "I've been going to AA for a year, by the way."

That definitely shut the tabloids up.

"It's no one's business," Lohan said. "That's why it's anonymous!"

"I think, don't do it for someone else," Lohan said. "Do it for you, because if you do it for someone else you're going to relapse. It's not going to be a change. You have to really do something if you want to do it, and if it doesn't work, you're not meant to."

No comments: